Converts resolver signals to incremental encoder A quad B signals plus a gated Z marker. The unit is fully self-contained; operating from universal 85-265V, 47-440Hz power with the incorporation of a programmable resolver excitation oscillator. The oscillator has four discrete operating frequencies programmed via on-board dip switches and an adjustment potentiometer amplitude control allowing for compatibility with most industrial brushless resolvers. Four different output resolutions can be programmed via on-board dip switches.
Unit is mounted on a 2.50" x 5.00" printed circuit board with four 0.156 mounting holes. Connections are made via convenient screw lock terminal blocks that accept 12-30 AWG wires.
- Fully self-contained, powered from 85-265V, 47-440Hz
- Contains programmable resolver excitation oscillator
- Incremental A quad B + Z outputs
- TTL/CMOS compatible outputs plus complements
- Programmable output resolutions 128, 256, 512 or 1024 cycles/turn